Mylilcorner

Monday, August 29, 2011

I was on hiatus for the summer

 I took a loong break and now I am so ready and eager to start my fall crafts.  I already started some autumn crafts and I for one am so glad that summer will be over soon,I don't know about anybody else but this summer was a scorcher in the midwest.  Reading news stories I think that 80% of the country had experienced the hottest temperatures ever for a season.  I am looking for cooler weather and everything that fall brings.  So....I have busy the last week decorating my small apartment.  Wherever you look the warm colors are apparent; red, oranges, gold, green and brown.   I feel warm inside too looking at the vibrant colors.   I hope you like decorations and feel free to comment about anything you see.  It's great to blog again.

No comments:

Post a Comment