Mylilcorner

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Autumn Ribbon Wreath

This colorful autumn wreath was made with curls of amber and mulled wine striped ribbon and mulled wine ribbon around a wreath. Underneath the ribbon is a base of gold ribbon that was wrapped around the wreath form and the satin is shown on the back only. The bow was made with amber and mulled wine striped ribbon.. The curls on the bow is a added touch to this festive wreath.






GLITTER LEAVES AND PUMPKIN  WREATH 

This colorful fall wreath was made with a cardboard form that I made myself. I added fall leaves from the store and felt pumpkins and pears in orange and yellow. I put the leaves in certain pattern and glued glitter on some of the leaves. I adhered the pears and the pumpkins and I glued some more glitter on the creases on the pumpkins and the pears.






No comments:

Post a Comment