Mylilcorner

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Heart Gift Purses





These cute gift hearts were so fun to do and I couldn't believe that the idea came so easy to mind.  The heart template came from a valentines candy box that I traced on cardboard.  There were four hearts there were cut out of cardboard.  I painted all four sides with red and pink paint.  My favorite method is sponge painting because it makes it dimension.  I cut strips of cardboard for the sides of the gift purses and made handles as well.  I used hot glue to attach the sides to the purses till they were dry.   I used hot glue to attach the faceted beads on the sides and the handles of the purses.  Then I used regular craft glue to shake the irredescent glitter on the top of the hearts.   I wrapped cellophane around the heart purses and wrapped with red and pink curly ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment