Mylilcorner

Friday, May 20, 2011

My Spice Rack





I needed a spice rack desperately with the spices I have, the top of my stove didn't have a square inch left.  I thought with all my cardboard I keep and the corrugated cardboard is very sturdy for alot of crafts.  Whenever I get small appliances I fold the boxes and store them.

This was a 8 plus hour project with all measuring, cutting, painting.....well you can imagine.  The cardboard strips were all different sizes. My kitchen is red and black so I sponge painted red in some places and painted plain red on the front strips.   Believe it or not, I still have more spices in my cupboard but for now I will enjoy my spice rack and whenever I cook, all I have to do is pick up my spice rack and put it on my counter and use my spices.





====================

No comments:

Post a Comment