Mylilcorner

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Beautiful Felt Poinsetta's

Words can't describe these felt poinsettas that I made.  I keep looking at them and can't believe they are made from felt.  I got the printable from a site I belong to and cut the petals from the paper.  Then I trace them on cardboard to make templates.  The leaves on top are curled at the center and seed beads are  at the center of the poinsetta.  


On the white poinsetta I went around with red glitter glue making a dash pattern on the bigger flower and on the leaves I put the glitter glue on the edges of the curled edges.


On the red poinsetta I lined with silver glitter glue on the border on the leaves and the bigger flower. On the bigger poinsetta I used white tulip puffy paint at the border using a dash pattern at the border.






No comments:

Post a Comment