Mylilcorner

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Whimsical Wreaths, Large and small

 I made these adorable wreaths out of plastic bags, I think it took about 20 bags that I cut into 4" strips that I tied onto wire circles.  One is a 9" circle and the other one is 12".   I added some whimsical ornaments to each.    After putting all the plastic strips on, I draped silver cording and made a bow on the top for the large wreath.  The additional ornaments are my handmade ornaments that I painted myself and strung them in strategic places on the wreath.  For the small wreath I draped green curling ribbon for the bow.


 I have been so busy with Christmas crafts this year for some reason. I never had the itch before,  I just got the mood to start on crafts this year early and I have alot ideas of what I want to do next.  I hope you enjoy my crafts and I welcome any comments you have or any questions you might have on any craft you see. 





No comments:

Post a Comment