Mylilcorner

Friday, January 21, 2011

Fancy Memo board made with jeans, cardboard





I really can't believe myself. I just get through with a few Valentines crafts and I swore today that it was going to be a free day for me.  It's not that I'm a avid crafter or anything, because I am far from that.  I have 1/10 of the inventory that most crafters have their own places.  Well, I looked in one of my closets and I saw that I had lot of corrugated cardboard, and jeans that I didnt want anymore and thought to myself.. hmm....that could be a craft or two. The wheels starting to spin and after bringing the materials to the front room and sitting there and thinking what was I going to do with cardboard and jeans, this is what I came with. This is the most time consuming project that I ever did. This was an all day craft, but I didnt care, I was not going anywhere. I hope that you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment