Mylilcorner

Monday, January 10, 2011

The place needs color now, took down the Christmas decs.

It was hard to take down the Christmas decorations this year for me.  The lights and all the colors really made the place looked great.  Now it's pale in comparison... but take heart ..  because  soon I will be doing some crafts for Valentines Day and put a few things colorful around the place.  I have a vase in my bedroom that  I made out of corrugated cardboard and made paper flowers out of coffee filters.  Thats was in the fall when I made alot of crafts before Halloween.  I had pieces of corrugated cardboard that I folded into a hexagon shape and then I used tacky glue to make a seam all the way down the vase.   Then I sponge painted the vase, put glitter around the vase and made the paper flowers out of coffee filters.


1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so pretty. I have some of that cardboard saved and now I know what to do with it! Have extra coffee filters also as I now have a reusabe filter. thank you for sharing! Susan

    ReplyDelete